- Feature request image widget - Users can now click "embed this" from any feature request to get HTML and BBCode that they can add to their signatures, forum posts, or blogs. For an example, here's what one looks like:
- Top 5 features widget Project owners can
- Project Admin Groups - Now you can invite other people via email to become an admin. This allows you to spread responsibilities across a team. The project leader manages the group itself and can transfer that role if needed. Look for the "group admins" tab on your project page.
- Feedback management - Feedback is sent as quick notes from users while browsing your site once you install the feedback widget. Project owners can reply to those notes, ignore them, or promote them to feature requests and votes. Look for the "view feedback" tab on your project page.
- Users can edit their feature request submissions.
- Feature request descriptions now display linefeeds provided with the text.
- Added some big main page buttons to help provide context.
- Your users submit features publicly rather than into your overflowing inbox.
- Your users vote and comment on each other's requests.
- Track each feature's status from initial request through being completed.
- Your users get notification emails when their feature request is implemented.
- If needed, XML export your project's entire feature list,
comments, and vote tallies.